Touro University California is guided by 7 institutional goals that provide a roadmap for achieving our mission of becoming an exemplary center for teaching, service, and research in the health sciences and education fields.
- To be an exemplary center for teaching, service, and research in the health sciences and education.
- To be supportive of the educational, personal, and professional development of a diverse student population.
- To be a leading provider and model for best practices in collaborative service, both for the community at-large and at-risk populations.
- To be responsive to community, state, and regional needs in health care and education.
- To be known as a university community that fosters diversity among its people, programs, and ideas.
- To be recognized as an organization with visionary leadership, advancing innovative programs and quality education.
- To be recognized as an effective and integrated academic community that recruits, retains, and supports excellent faculty and staff.
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.